Maryland Construction Law & Litigation Services
In addition to handling complex construction defect litigation matters, the Maryland construction law attorneys at Cowie & Mott, P.A. also provide comprehensive construction law services to our clients, both litigation and transactional, in Maryland and the District of Columbia. Our law firm’s extensive construction litigation experience provides our Maryland construction law attorneys with a unique perspective on the methods and strategies our clients can utilize to avoid legal disputes or resolve them when they occur. The Maryland construction law firm of Cowie &Mott, P.A. represents contractors, builders, developers, subcontractors, material suppliers, design professionals construction and other members of the construction industry in all aspects of construction projects, including payment and delay disputes. We represent clients locally and from all over the United States in Maryland and Washington DC with their construction law matters.
Visit our other websites for more information about the Maryland construction law and Washington DC construction law practice of Cowie & Mott, P.A.:
Some examples of construction law services we provide include:
- Negotiation, review and preparation of design and construction contracts.
- Contractor performance and payment litigation.
- Contractor and Subcontractor claims under the Washington DC and Maryland Mechanics’ lien Laws.
- Contractor and Subcontractor claims under Maryland’s Prompt Payment Statute.
- Claims against architects, engineers and other design professionals for defective or improper design.
- Land development projects, from zoning to finish.
- Breach of contract disputes.
- Payment and performance bond claims.
Contact us for references and a complimentary legal consultation with a Maryland construction law attorney.